Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Celebrating Women's Achievements in Our Community!

Marketplace By the Sea's mission is to encourage residents of our community, of really any community, to support their local marketplace. I work towards this mission by spotlighting local businesses.  In the spirit of my mission and a recent inspiration, I am creating a series of weekly articles that will "celebrate" women in our community by spotlighting their achievements, their businesses, and their endeavors! 

My Soapbox: LADIES...... In the world of "The Real Housewives" and other shows that present women tearing each other down in jealous rages, this is NOT the way to live or to be an example for our daughters. Let's build each other up!! Let's celebrate our achievements and in the end ....we can all learn from each other!!

So Stay Tuned for my first "Celebrating" article.....

No comments:

Post a Comment