Sunday, March 4, 2012

Support Local Business & Local Creators!

Marketplace by the sea is created to show the local businesses and creators of the Volusia County area.


I am a resident of Ormond Beach and am motivated to support local business, as well as, supporting home-based artisans, artists, crafters, and other creators that would like to enter the marketplace.


This site will highlight anytime I utilize a local business or creator that has met an everyday need, as well as, enhanced a planned event.


My hope is that Marketplace by the sea not only serves as a resource for Volusia residents, but to encourage everyone to get out there in your local community and see what goods and services can be purchased from your neighbors.


My next post will highlight benefits of “Going Local” and then I will show how I have included local creators and businesses in my life.


 Thank you for reading and for supporting local businesses in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment