Monday, March 19, 2012

McK's Tavern - St. Patty’s Celebration

McK's Tavern  218 South Beach Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

The Scene was set for a great St. Patty’s Celebration on South Beach Street in front of McK’s Tavern.  Everyone was in jovial spirits and wearing their best green.  

From Leprechauns to Kilts, there was a sea of emerald and traditional Irish attire in front of McK’s Tavern.











As the Live Irish music played outside, patrons danced and made the rounds to the many libation tents that nicely accommodated such a large crowd.
 
Live Music every Friday, 7p-10p





When I walked inside McK’s Tavern, I was immediately hit with the delicious smells of traditional Irish cuisine.  The tables were packed and I could overhear the customers talking about the amazing Shepherd’s Pie. The bar atmosphere took me back 10 years ago, when I was able to visit Ireland.




I look forward to future St. Patty’s events at McK’s, as well as, returning for Shepherd’s Pie and a night out with friends!

Look for McK’s Tavern on Facebook to find out about their daily specials!  


No comments:

Post a Comment