Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Celebrating Women in our Community with Amie Lee, Owner of Inspirations by Amie Lee, a Local Paper Design Company

When I needed to find a unique, fun invitation for my son’s birthday party, I was delighted to find a local and exceptionally talented invitation designer.

Inspirations by Amie Lee specializes in creating unique, handmade invitations and stationery for any event or party.  Clients can custom-create their own designs or choose from one of her many samples and make it their own. 

In October of 2011, Amie brought her talent and love of beautiful paper to clients to create something exceptional for their special events. She enjoyed creating her own designs for her wedding and wanted to open a paper design business. When the economy had ended her 13-year career, the opportunity presented itself.


Amie now has a home-based office in Ormond Beach, where she invites clients to come and look at paper swatches and samples. She also works remotely, online as many of her clients are all over the U.S.  Amie works individually with clients to meet their budgets and will ship anywhere!  
Weddings are a big portion of her business. Typically, her wedding designs incorporate a save the date, corresponding wedding invitation with matching pieces such as wedding programs, place cards, menus, thank you cards and favors.

However, Amie has also created unique paper designs for a variety of events, which include Corporate dinners, trunk shows, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday celebrations, retirement parties and engagement parties.  Amie also creates custom stationery and decorative desk calendars!
Creating these unique paper designs started out as a hobby, but has led to a successful and fulfilling career for Amie Lee. The shock of losing her job after 13 years was rough, but she had a dream of owning her own paper design company and Amie says now she could not be happier. “I can finally say that I absolutely love my job!  I get to be creative, meet fantastic new people every day and bring smiles to their faces!  I love what I do and do what I love! My clients ask me to be a part of something special and I do my best to provide them with a keepsake worthy treasure!”
Amy encourages those who have a passion for something to make it a part of their life, even if starts as a hobby. 
To find out more about Inspirations by Amie Lee:

** Amie is also a member of Etsy, Wedding Wire, Invitation Love and a designer for Envelopments.

No comments:

Post a Comment